ANTS PEST CONTROL
Controlling ants and their nests
Ants live in colonies consisting of:
· An egg-laying female (Queen)
· Short-lived males and workers (sterile female)
· Foragers in gardens or kitchens (Workers)
Exclusive Response Pest Control Treatment domestic the usage of our professional multi-dose bait in a powder form.
Ant control can be difficult, but there are some matters you should recognize about their behaviour that will help you maintain matters.:
Entry: Ants can enter thru even the tiniest cracks, in search of water and sweet or greasy food elements in the kitchen and pantry.
Pheromone trails: Ants leave an invisible chemical path which incorporates pheromones for others to comply with once they hit upon the meals source.
Nest locations: They can nest anywhere in and around your domestic or office; in lawns, walls, stumps, foundations, and even below concrete slabs.
Colony size: A colony can incorporate heaps of Ants and entire colonies can uproot and relocate rapidly when threatened.
Colony Lifetime: A colony can live a incredibly lengthy lifetime. Worker ants might also stay seven years and the queen might also live as lengthy as 15 years.
Do-it-yourself ineffectiveness: Most homemade ant manipulate methods solely kill the ants you see and are ineffective as a lengthy time period solution.
Ant Prevention Tips:
· Clean up food and drink spills immediately.
· Rinse out cans or bottles earlier than putting them into the recycling bin.
· Keep food stored tight
· Pick up pets meals at night and don’t feed them outdoors.
· Seal cracks round doors and windows, and maintain gutters and downpipes clean.
Successful, long-term ant control requires extra than simply a surface spray. At Response Pest Control, we use the state-of-the-art chemicals & repellent, non-repellent liquid insecticide as well as insecticidal dusts, baits and granules.